Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What's to come in the New Year

My goal for this blog was originally to share our play activities, which I do, but not as often these days. I have found that many people prefer to see our felt crafts, so that is what I have focused on. I also share homeschool curriculum reviews for the TOS Crew, along with book reviews. And when I'm able, I still share a handful of learning activities, play activities or nerdy posts.

My goal for this year is to post many new felt crafts (including needle felting), more of my own crafts (like cross stitch projects), and some DIY projects.

What I'd like to know from our readers is what you would like to see more of or if you had specific ideas of projects you would like to see (one reader has asked to see a "my town" style play mat, which I am working on!). Feel free to leave your comments here or on our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...